Eladent Implant Clinic takes care of you to give you the smile you deserve!
Why you should come to Eladent Implant Clinic?
- First of all due to the professionalism and the competence of our specialists;
- We have affordable and competitive prices in comparison with the other ones for similar products and services;
- Eladent Implant Clinic has its own X-ray laboratory and for computer tomograph scan we have an over 10 years partnership with a good CT laboratory;
- Also, we have our own dental technical laboratory and in thus we can finalize very quickly complex works , inclusive CAD-CAM technology;
- We assure the transfer from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to our clinic, assistance in English language on the treatment period, transfer back to the hotel and finally, of course, from the hotel to the airport;
- If you are interested in accommodation in Bucharest we can help you with booking a room in the hotels ;
- If you have the possibility to deduct the expenses concerning your treatment in our clinic, we can provide you the entire necessary file ( inclusive Conformity Certificate ) for deduction;
- We have medical set for every type of implant, indifferent of its complexity, so we can continue a prosthetic phase even if our clinic does not made the surgery phase;
- For every patient we can establish an individualized treatment plan taking into account the dental features observed by our specialists on the X-ray or CT radiography sent by you. We assure you that we will recommend you the best choice quality/price in order to make a long term work;
- We can offer you ,in written, warranties , such as Quality Certificate for the works made by our clinic.
What is a dental implant? Smiley face
A dental implant is a pure titanium piece (99.95%), generally in the form of a screw. It has the purpose of creating an artificial root within the maxillary bone, where a single natural tooth or several teeth are missing.
Reconstruction is made up of two segments – one in jaw , called implant and one over the jaw, called prosthetic abutment.
Over the prosthetic abutment we can anchor crowns, bridges or dentures.
The treatment is conservatory compared with a traditional bridge work because dental implants remove the necessity of sacrificing neighboring teeth. In case we manufacture a dental bridge, it requires a minimum of two pole teeth for anchoring, teeth which unfortunately will have to be sacrificed (nerves are extracted, root canals are filled and teeth, once healthy, will be polished).
Dental restoring on implants brings extraordinary esthetic and functional benefits, patient not being able to perceive the “artificial” sensation. Shortly after insertion, he actually forgets about losing a tooth in that area.
Your immune system will not recognize the implant in your mouth as a foreign body and will not reject the implant.
Advantages of implant treatment
There are multiple benefits for dental implants, but we will list only the most important ones:
- Improved patient’s quality of life
- Preserved facial structure integrity
- Smile is restored as naturally as possible
- Neighboring teeth are preserved healthily, maintaining integrity
- Improved general health, improving the quality of nutrition and digestion
- Increased self-confidence contribution
- Improved facial aesthetics
- Increase in tasting capacity
- Ease in performing oral hygiene
- Offering safe and painless treatments – dental implants are manufactured from medical titanium and are perfectly integrated within human bone tissue (and not only). Titanium has been successfully used in medicine (orthopedics, neurosurgery, etc.) for over one hundred years, being known not to cause allergic reactions or rejection phenomena. The dental implant, when there is sufficient bone to sustain it, is simply inserted, quick and without pain. A dental implant can last a lifetime if properly cared for! Even if the artificial crown can deteriorate in time from various reasons, implant will remain within bone and only its crown can be quickly changed.
- A dental implant has no decay and doesn’t hurt – there are no living organic structures, no nerve endings. Neither at the implant level, nor at the artificial crown. If nerves do not exist, pain also is not present. This is why patients must be careful with the dental implant. Consumption of beverages and hot food will not manifest through sensitivity or pain, yet titanium, which is a metal, will quickly store these high temperatures causing burns in bone layers that come into contact. Therefore, in time, the titanium implant stability within bone can be compromised.
Why replace a missing tooth?
In the absence of teeth, both mastication and esthetics have to suffer. Additionally, the maxillary bone, where there is no tooth or teeth left, will resorb, namely will melt, so that implant insertion will become risky or even impossible without supplementary procedures, such as bone addition, through which bone volume is recovered so the implant can firmly anchor.
When large groups of teeth or all teeth are lost, facial esthetic has a lot to suffer. Maxillary bones resorb, and facial structures start to modify: lips take on a stifled and thinned aspect, numerous wrinkles appear around the mouth and near the nose and the vertical dimension decreases. In a word, the face takes on a premature aging appearance which represents a great disadvantage.
In addition, mobile prosthetic mastication achieves a maximum of 10% efficiency and many of favorite foods are constantly avoided. The patient, even if is in denial, begins to experience psychosocial problems, develops facial tics, is constantly obsessed with the mobility of the prostheses, avoids smiling and eating, even begins to isolate himself.
When a tooth is lost and it is not replaced, both the neighboring teeth, but also the opposing or opposing teeth will migrate, changing their correct position. This will result in bite imbalances which may worsen by affecting the cheek muscles or the temporomandibular joint. Thus, the patient will experience muscle fatigue and unjustified pain in the head region, as well as a permanent discomfort at dental level and its surroundings.
Migrated teeth will more readily retain bacterial and plaque, which will lead to infections, both at the dental level, through the appearance and complication of caries with canal as well as gingival-periodontal disease by installing and progressing various forms of periodontal disease.
An effective treatment with dental implants is that which aesthetically and functionally restores teeth for at least 30-40 years, meaning, predictable in the long run. This goal can only be achieved by the full involvement of both parties: on the part of the physician, by careful investigation, correct diagnosis and interdisciplinary planning and on the part of the patient by keeping a rigorous oral hygiene at home, compliance with the two annual controls and avoiding or quitting smoking.
Type of dental work – Price
- Implant (surgery phase) – From 550 EUR (the final price will be established after the analyze of the X-ray or CT radiography by our specialists).
- Implant (prosthetic phase) with definitive teeth from porcelain or zirconium – 450 or 900 EUR
- Fast & fixed implant SKY System finalized in 24 hours, Lower or upper jaw – From 5400 EUR per arch
- Complex prosthetic works on the natural teeth of the patient finalized in 5 working days and using the CAD-CAM technology ; porcelain / zirconium – From 350/500 EUR per tooth
- Orthodontic appliances: metal/ceramic/safir – From 850/950/1200 EUR per arch
- Veneers – zirconium/Emax – finalized in 1 week – From 650 EUR/tooth
If you decided to come to Eladent Implant Clinic, proceed as follows:
Sent , by e-mail, a X-ray or CT radiography (indicating, in English, what you want to do in our clinic) to the following address:
in attention of Mr. Gheorghe Dima – PR Coordinator.
mobile: 0040-786 196 555 or 0040-762 905 805
After our specialists will analyze your radiography, Mr. Dima will send you back the price for your dental treatment and the necessary period of staying in Bucharest for your treatment.
For other information, visit https://www.implant-eladent.ro/en/implant_en