Special thermal therapy for the respiratory tract
Our body is constantly being exposed to toxins, heavy metals and pollution and these together with bad habits such as smoking gradually weaken the immune system and result in disorders of the respiratory system.
The sulphurous water is mainly recommended for airway diseases and ear, nose and throat disorders, as it favours recovery in chronic inflammatory processes, such as chronic, hypertrophic or atrophic rhinitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, chronic bronchitis and asthma. It is also a mucolytic agent, it improves the local blood circulation and it has anti-inflammatory, eutrophic and healing effects.
A team of specialists and doctors who use the therapeutic effects of the sulphurous mineral waters to treat the whole respiratory mucosa from the nasal cavities to the respiratory bronchiole and alveolar ducts, have come up with a specific therapy for those who suffer from respiratory diseases or who want to purify their body of pollutants.
- 2 x Medical consultation
- 1 x Blood test (Optional*)
- 5 x Thermal water circuit. Steam bath. It is kept at 45º C, with 100% humidity so that it has a powerful relaxing, vasodilator effect and it is highly recommended for respiratory diseases. Mineral-medicinal water pool sessions, Circular shower, Hydromassage tub, Vichy shower.
- 10 x Specific thermal water treatment. Inhaling: The steam of the sulphurous mineral water is recommended for respiratory diseases. It has the same type of effect on the mucosa as it does on the skin: it hydrates, dilates the blood vessels, cleanses and calms. Nebulizer water spray: This is complete thermal water inhalation treatment. This type of treatment consists in a dense mist of the thermal water, which is made up of countless tiny drops of mineral-medicinal water. This treatment is recommended for chronic upper and lower airway diseases.
- 2 x Water Flow Sessions. With the help of a therapist, the patient’s body floats comfortably in a swimming pool with warm water while their muscles are massaged, their joints are moved, tissues are stretched, the energy channels are opened and the body is pleasantly rocked by the water. It is recommended for stress, chronic pain and sleeping disorders and to reduce laboured breathing and to control dyspnoea.
- 2 x Relaxing Massage with eucalyptus essential oil
- 1 x Bioenergy Massage. The Bioenergy massage is carried out using a Lymphodrainer, a device from Piroche and its bioaromas, composed of active ingredients that help eliminate toxins.
- 2 x Marble Bath with Eucalyptus Essential Oils
- 4 x Nutritional therapy (it includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with a healthy menu)
- 2 x Sessions with the Physiotherapist Doctor Garrod (optional*). Dr. Rachel Garrod is an internationally distinguished respiratory physiotherapist. She is a specialist in physical therapy for people with chronic respiratory and lung diseases. Before and after the programme, the patient has a physical examination and all the exercise stress test, muscle strength, blood pressure values and levels of oxygen in the blood are taken. This evaluation will help establish the specific objectives that are suitable for your state of health.*Blood test is not included.
*Physiotherapy sessions with Dr. Garrod are not included.
The 5 star Villa Padierna Thermas Hotel is the result of a complete renovation of a dated building 19th century, built by the King Ferdinand VII, integra elements of luxury and quality in spaces full of history. It has a total of 43 rooms of which 6 are suites, decorated with a style Elegant.
The Villa Padierna Thermas Hotel is characterized by its elegance, it mixes the neoclassicism of the building with large antiques, works of art and the best quality in terms of comfort and well-being. This relaxing environment, which is complemented with the mineral-medicinal properties of the waters, it is the ideal for a complete renovation of Our organism.
Villa Padierna Thermas is located in a natural paradise: The Guadalhorce Valley in the province of Malaga at 30 minutes from the airport, the Antequera AVE and 45 minutes from the Malaga AVE. In a small town called Carratraca surrounded by mountains and nature, the Carratraca thermas are the place Perfect for body and mind regeneration.
Termini e dettagli
VALIDITY: The offer is valid from july 01/2020 to nov 30/2020 for a limited number of rooms and as long as availability lasts. Can only be used in the selected period.
To book the package, evaluate other dates or customize it according to your needs, we ask you to send a request by email to [email protected] or click on the button “Request quote” to inform you about prices and availability.
Price valid for 1 person in a double room. Requires a minimum of two participants to be booked.
Alternatively, you can buy only one package, paying the surcharge for accommodation in a single room, to be requested at [email protected]
MEALS: For all specifications please refer to “include” or “exclude”.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Check in from 14 Check out by 11 a.m.
Voyamee reserves the right to change the prices and contents of the programs.
Program prices include taxes.
This package does not include any insurance policy for medical expenses or cancellation in case of unforeseen circumstances. If you do not have your own personal insurance to cover risks during your travels, we recommend that you take out ours. You can add it at the time of booking to the email indicated under “validity” above, and we will send you the estimates along with the conditions of coverage of the policies the amounts vary depending on the location where you travel and the amount of your trip.
For all information on country access documents (passports), please consult the website of the consulate or embassy of the country of destination. We do everything possible to provide you with detailed and accurate information about the services of the hotels, however, the facilities may change design and activities without notice (especially during the low season).
Travel package sold by voyamee.com International Wellness Travel
We invite you to always read our Terms and Conditions before booking a trip.
- 4 nights stay in a standard double/twin room
- All services described in the “Details” section
- Full board
- Agency Fee
- Transport to and from the starting point of the journey
- Transport for travel during your stay
- Everything that is not listed under the voice “Include”
- Tourist tax
- Extra drinks
- Blood test is not included.
- Physiotherapy sessions with Dr. Garrod are not included.