Wood Camp Salento
Live fantastic experiences in nature and feel a bit like Robinson Crusoe (without giving up comfort!), in the most eastern part of Italy. Regenerate yourself with simple but effective activities: the view of the sun rising from the sea, an hour of yoga to restore the right balance and continue, armed with inseparable trekking sticks, to discover the beauty of the coast of the Otranto Park – Leuca. And for the more active, bike excursions, kite/wind surfing lessons and the whole Salento to discover!
$446.94 – $845.56
Re-balancing and regeneration with:
Trekking in Otranto in the Idro Valley
Cycling excursion, exploring the Alimini lakes
Biking, cycling and kayaking in Torre del Orso and s. Andrea.
- 11:30 am Welcome lunch based on typical km 0 products inside the farm holiday S.Giorgio and presentation of the wood camp;
- 13:00 15:00 We explore the area and the wood of Frassanito with the Trekking of S. Giorgio with departure from the farm to the Faraglioni of Sant’Andrea, bay of the bear tower with a visit to the cave of San Cristofaro;
- 15:00 16:00 Coffee break and relax;
- 16:00 17:30 Approach to Kite or Wind surfing;
- 18:30 19:30 Hatha Yoga Lesson. Relaxation and stretching techniques;
- Free evening: Recommended free visits: Historic centre of Otranto.
- 08:00 09:30 Breakfast;
- transfer in van to reach the town of Otranto (few km away);
- 10:30 16:00 Trekking Otranto with packed lunch: In the Valle dell’Idro (12 km);
- 17:30 20:00 Aperitif with typical products in the centre of Otranto;
- Return with van to the structure.
- check out;
- 08:00 09:30 Breakfast.
According to the period of your choice:
option 1 (March – April / end of September – October)
- 10:00 14:00 Cycling: The Dragonfly Trail and the Alimini Lakes;
- lunch break (packed) in Laghi Alimini with lunch pack provided by the structure;
- hatha yoga and relaxation (optional yoga + acupuncture);
- relax on the beach or in the pinewood.
option 2 (May to September)
- Bike tour departing from Agriturismo S.Giorgio to reach the bay of Torre dell’ Orso (about 5 km) from where the kayak excursion starts (from May to September);
- Visit to the cave of S. Cristofaro;
- beach break kayak excursion from S. Andrea – T. dell’ Orso and visit to the cave of S. Cristoforo;
- Return with a stop in S. Andrea to visit the bay and relax at sunset with a tasty aperitif at one of the most popular places in the summer evenings in one of the most evocative places of Salento.
Podere San Giorgio, immersed in the green fields, 500m from the sea: only the pinewood of Frassanito separates the Podere from the beach, an ideal destination for those seeking contact with nature.
A path in the pinewood leads from the farmhouse to the sea, where you can choose between rocks or sand, free beach and equipped establishments.
The agritourism restaurant offers a selection of typical Salento dishes: “cocule”, “pitta di patate”, “sagne” and “torte salate di cicorie”. They are all based on vegetables grown organically on the farm. Even the fresh pasta is “homemade” with the durum wheat produced in the Podere.
Terms and details
VALIDITY: The offer is valid from 01 January to 30 November 2020 for a minimus number of 6 people and as long as availability lasts. Can only be used in the selected period. If the total number of participants is not reached, the bootcamp will not take place and Voyamee will refund the amount of your reservation within 5 working days from the scheduled date of the event.
To book the package, evaluate other dates or customize it according to your needs, we ask you to send a request by email to [email protected] or click on the button “Request quote” to inform you about prices and availability.
Price valid for 1 person in a double room. Possibility of booking a single room for 1 person. Price indicated in the booking options.
Alternatively, you can buy only one package, paying the surcharge for accommodation in a single room, to be requested at [email protected]
BOOKING: Once the purchase has been completed, you will receive by e-mail the purchase confirmation, with the order number.
Your trip must be booked at least 15 days before the date of use.
Reservation to be made by email to [email protected], indicating the order number (received in the purchase confirmation, the email used during registration on Voyamee.com) and the date on which you intend to make the trip. After checking availability, Voyamee will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours of your reservation, with all the specifications to use the package. Confirmation subject to availability.
The purchase of the trip is not the booking of the trip, but allows you to book the trip, according to the directions given. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
MEALS: For all specifications refer to “include” or “exclude”.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Check in from 14 – Check out by 10 a.m.
The prices of the programs are inclusive of VAT.
The prices of the programmes include tourist tax .
This package does not include any medical insurance and policy cancellation insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances. If you do not have your own personal insurance to cover risks during your travels, we recommend that you take out ours. You can add it at the time of booking to the email indicated under “booking” above, and we will send you the estimates along with the conditions of coverage of the policies the amounts vary depending on the location where you travel and the amount of your trip. For all information on identity cards and passports, please consult the website of the consulate or embassy of the country of destination. We do everything possible to provide you with detailed and accurate information about the services of the hotels, however, the facilities may change design and activities without notice (especially during the low season). Travel package sold by voyamee.com International Wellness Travel
We invite you to always read our Terms and Conditions before booking a trip.
- 2 nights in a double room* with breakfast;
- 6 activities in nature (kite-surfing, yoga, trekking);
- 2 lunches 1 aperitif (Otranto);
- hiking Guide and qualified instructors.
- Anything not specified in the “include” section;
- Any excursions not foreseen;
- Extras and tips.
Transfer with private van to/from and to the airport of Brindisi.