Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Voyamee website. Please read the terms and conditions of this legally binding contract carefully. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which constitute the entire agreement between Voyamee and you. The term ‘Voyamee’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. The use of any image outside the scope of marketing Voyamee is strictly prohibited. Use of any image from the site to market or represent any product besides that which represents Voyamee constitutes a violation of this agreement.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Voyamee’s prior written consent.
8. Voyamee reserves the right to take photographs throughout the duration of the trip or part thereof, and to use the resulting photographs to promote Voyamee services. By booking with Voyamee, trip members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Trip members who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to the Voyamee and all Voyamee guides before and at the beginning of the trip.
Reservation & Payment
1. To reserve your place on one of our tours or events (the “Program”), please complete the registration form online and submit it together with a non-refundable deposit or payment in full, which will be specific to your Program.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot on a Program. 100% of the trip price is due at least 31 days before the trip start date and is non-refundable at that time.
3. If Voyamee does not receive the balance of payment for the Program at the required payment date, it will be assumed that you will not be participating in the Program and cancellation charges will apply.
Items Not Included
1. Voyamee does not arrange airline travel to the location of the Programs unless specifically outlined in our detailed itineraries. It is up to the Client to secure airline travel to the location of any Voyamee Program. NOTE: Voyamee nor the accompanying Guide/Instructor shall be liable for any airline cancellation penalties incurred by the purchase of a non-refundable ticket.
2. Certain other items are not included in the cost of the Program. These costs, which are your responsibility include, in addition to air travel, optional meals and any optional excursion or on-location program not reflected in the Program description.
Cancellations & Refunds
1. Voyamee must strictly adhere to its cancellation policy to offset costs incurred prior to the commencement of the Program, which may include but are not limited to: advance payments to land operators; ship charters; communication expenses; development / promotional expenses and the loss of time that might have permitted resale of reserved space. Guide/Instructor shall have no liability for refunds. No refunds are given for cancellation on or after the day of departure, or for unused portions of the Program, for any reason. If you wish to cancel your Program reservation you must notify Voyamee in writing. Once we’ve received your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
• All deposits are non-refundable unless.
• Up to 31 days prior to the start date of trip: no additional penalty.
• 30 days or less prior to the start date: 100% penalty; no refunds
2. Voyamee reserves the right to cancel any Program prior to departure in the event that there are less clients as indicated in the program. In this case Client will be given a full refund of any and all payments made to Voyamee. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation including but not limited to visa, passport, vaccination charges, gear purchases, airfare and airline taxes. In the case of a cancellation due to shortage of clients, Voyamee will attempt to notify all clients at least 45 days prior to departure. However, Voyamee reserves the right to cancel the Program prior to departure for any reason and, in such case, reimbursement of refundable costs of the trip by Voyamee shall constitute full settlement with the Client.
Passport, Visa & Health Regulations
1. Voyamee is responsible for informing Client, prior to the Program, about appropriate passport, visa, and health regulations valid in the Program county. More detailed information and advice is available upon written request of Voyamee.
3. The Client is responsible for compliance with any passport, visa, and health regulations valid in the Program county. The Client is liable for any damages resulting from the failure to comply with any of the above regulations, except for damages directly resulting from invalid or deficient information provided by Voyamee.
4. The Client is responsible for the fulfillment of other requirements, and in particular health requirements, enabling the Client to participate in the Program without any damage to the health of the Client and the other clients of the Program.
5. Client should be medically fit, in good health and able to participate in the Program. If you have any pre-existing medical condition or illness, you must disclose to Voyamee the nature of any such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other cause of treatment, which may be required during the Program at you own cost and expense. Voyamee reserves the right to request a statement from Client’s medical provider to confirm Client is fit to participate in the Program. Voyamee does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for Client being refused entry to any country due to incomplete heath documentation or vaccinations.
6. Furthermore, all costs in regard to any special requirements as outlined shall be borne by the Client.
Limitation of Liability
1. Voyamee, Guide/Instructor and/or their agents assume no responsibility or liability for any act, error or omission, or for any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by reason of any defect in any aircraft, ship, train, bus or other carrier, or through neglect or default of any subcontractor or other third party, which may be used wholly or in part in the performance of their duty to the clients of the Program.
2. Neither Voyamee nor Guide/Instructor and/or their agents will be responsible for loss, injury, damages or expenses to persons or property due to illness, weather, strikes, local laws, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature or other such causes in connection with the Program or anything beyond their reasonable control. Voyamee is not responsible for transportation or other program delays and changes, nor additional expenses or loss of time that may be incurred.
3. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the Client, or for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary at any time, without notice to the Client, such alterations will be made without penalty to Voyamee or Guide/Instructor. Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the Client. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the Client at all times. Voyamee and Guide/Instructor reserve the right to accept or decline any person as a client at any time, or to require any Client to withdraw from the Program at their own expense when such an action is determined by Voyamee or Guide/Instructor to be in the best interest of the Client’s health and safety, or the general welfare of the other clients.
4. If Voyamee is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of God, strikes, trade disputes, fire, breakdowns, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party or for any other cause whatsoever outside Voyamee’s reasonable control, we will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may, at its option, by written notice to you either cancel the Program or take any other action.
1. As a further condition of my agreement with Voyamee, I declare that I am an adult (at least 18 years of age) and I represent and warrant that I have read and understand the above terms, and I agree to them in full once monies are paid to Voyamee. I understand that neither Voyamee, its employees, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, owns or operates any entity which provides goods or services for your trip including, for example, lodging facilities, transportation companies, food service providers, equipment suppliers, etc. I hereby agree to accept responsibility for my own welfare and I accept any and all risks of delay, unanticipated events, inconvenience, illness, injury, emotional trauma or death, or acts of God/force majeure. I hereby release and discharge Voyamee, its employees, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, including Voyamee. from and against any and all liability from activities undertaken by me or my group in connection with the Program. I agree that this release shall be legally binding upon me personally and all members of my family or group.
Terms and Conditions